The English Teacher Alexandria provides the Best IELTS Speaking Course Alexandria.
As a highly-experienced British native English teacher which has been helping many students gaining the IELTS band level score they need.
The Best IELTS Speaking Course Alexandria is based on an 8-hour module which is spread over 4 lessons within a few weeks.
The teacher for this course is British or Egyptian and they will assist in improving your fluency and confidence in speaking English for IELTS.
IELTS SPEAKING SUCCESS
Group lessons with a highly-experienced British native or Egyptian English teachers, guiding you through dedication and commitment. You choose when, where and what to study.
The Best IELTS Speaking Course Alexandria provided by the English Teacher Alexandria is taught by a British native English teacher. The course duration is 8 hours and is available in a group course or private course.
Utilising a variety of coursework from Cambridge University Press and other famous publishers. This course is provided over several weeks and will help you become fluent and confident in speaking English for IELTS.
GROUP OR PRIVATE COURSE AVAILABLE
Features of every lesson include:
- A superb interactive and engaging lesson
- British native English teacher is there with you
- Up-to-date official IELTS test papers, providing authentic study sessions
- A lesson plan based on the IELTS framework and as published by Cambridge University Press
- Utilising high-quality materials and exercises as published by the publishers famous for IELTS books
- Structured homework between lessons to develop your skills
- Improve your IELTS vocabulary and grammar through interesting articles and excellent coursework
- A fun and relaxed learning environment
- You may ask any questions, to the teacher, at any time
- Excellent tips and techniques to maximise your IELTS band level score
- A highly-experienced British native English teacher with a degree whom is TEFL certified and has been working within schools for many years
When you take Speaking Lessons, you will learn how to:
- What delay techniques to use to avoid hesitation
- Ensuring you always have something to say
- Pronounce words clearly and talk fluently
- Use appropriate intonation and sentence stresses
- Provide plenty of information in your answers
- Give logical and precise answers
- Wide range of sentence structures
- Utilise new vocabulary accordingly
If you have a question then complete the form below, alternatively visit our contact page or FAQ page.