The English Teacher Alexandria provides the Best IELTS Listening Course Alexandria.
As a highly-experienced British native English teacher which has been helping many students gaining the IELTS band level score they need within a private educational office in Alexandria.
The Best IELTS Listening Course Alexandria is based on an 8-hour module which is spread over 4 lessons within a few weeks.
To enhance your listening skills you, this lesson is provided by British, or Egyptian English teachers, thus helping you with guided coursework to understand more accents.
IELTS LISTENING SUCCESS
Group lessons with a highly-experienced British native or Egyptian English teachers, guiding you through dedication and commitment. You choose when, where and what to study.
The Best IELTS Listening Course Alexandria provided by the English Teacher Alexandria, a course designed by a British native English teacher. The course duration is 8 hours and is available in a group course or private course.
Utilising a variety of coursework from Cambridge University Press and other famous publishers. This course is provided over several weeks and will help you become fluent and confident in English Listening for IELTS.
Features of every lesson include:
- A superb interactive and engaging lesson
- British native English teacher is there with you
- Up-to-date official IELTS test papers, providing authentic study sessions
- A lesson plan based on the IELTS framework and as published by Cambridge University Press
- Utilising high-quality materials and exercises as published by the publishers famous for IELTS books
- Structured homework between lessons to develop your skills
- Improve your IELTS vocabulary and grammar through interesting articles and excellent coursework
- A fun and relaxed learning environment
- You may ask any questions, to the teacher, at any time
- Excellent tips and techniques to maximise your IELTS band level score
- A highly-experienced British native English teacher with a degree whom is TEFL certified and has been working within schools for many years
- Some lessons are provided by American or Egyptian English teachers
During the Listening Lessons you will learn how to:
- How to understand the IELTS Listening paper
- Identify key words in the audio text
- Have a rough idea of the answers required
- Avoid the distractions created to confuse you
- Listen carefully
- Appreciate and understand paraphrasing and synonyms
- Understand a variety of English-speaking accents
- Get through each task accordingly
- Identify opinions, attitude and speakers
During the Listening Lessons, we will work on you improving your listening skills and techniques. Using a wide range of native English accents including my own. A selection of real-life IELTS recordings will be used and you may ask me any questions at anytime.
You will be taught the skills on how to become a totally independent listener, achieve the ability to find the key information and thus enhancing your IELTS Listening paper score.
After a series of my Listening Lessons, you will feel confident to take the IELTS Listening paper in the exam.
If you have a question then complete the form below, alternatively visit our contact page or FAQ page.