The English Teacher Alexandria provides the Best General English Course Alexandria.
The Best General English Course Alexandria is provided by a fully-qualified Egyptian English teacher who has taught many students the English language, from beginners to advanced levels.
The Best General English Course Alexandria follows a step by step coursework as provided by one of the most famous publishers in promoting the learning of the English language.
The teacher for this course is Egyptian who has lived and studied in America and therefore has excellent knowledge of the language, she will assist in improving your language skills and development.
Courses include tutorials with your teacher to plan your learning progress. You’ll also benefit from progress tests.
Native teachers are also available for private lessons however you must be intermediate level or more.
It is important for beginners to start with an Egyptian English teacher.
Group lessons with an experienced Egyptian English teacher, guiding you through dedication and commitment. This course is ideal for beginners who would like to learn such an important language.
BRING 6 FRIENDS AND GET YOUR LEVEL FOR FREE
The Best General English Course Alexandria provided by the English Teacher Alexandria is taught by an Egyptian English teacher. The course duration is 16 hours, per level and is available in a group course or private course.
Utilising a communicative approach coursework called Top Notch and other famous publishers. Each level of this course is provided over several weeks and focuses on ensuring you master the English language, helping you to understand many skills and improve self-study.
GROUP OR PRIVATE COURSE AVAILABLE
- Reading for detail and general understanding from books, the internet, magazines, newspapers, leaflets and notices
- Writing letters, emails, reports, narratives, note taking, job applications, reviews and articles
- Listening for detail and general understanding from film, radio, CD, internet and conversations
- Both formal and informal styles of speaking are studied and practised in all situations including discussions, requests, information exchange, complaints, agreeing and disagreeing.
- Study pronunciation such as individual sounds, stress and intonation
- Study grammar such as conditionals, reported speech and tenses
- Learn new vocabulary focusing on phrasal verbs, academic English and topics including shopping, the environment, the arts, science and travel
If you have a question then complete the form below, alternatively visit our contact page or FAQ page.