The English Teacher Alexandria provides the best English Conversation Course Alexandria, offering British English Conversation Course Alexandria, American English Conversation Course Alexandria or this course.
The English Conversation Course Alexandria are provided by a highly-experienced and well-requested Egyptian English teachers with very nice English speaking accents, our main teachers have lived in the UK or the USA. Native English Conversation Courses are available.
The best English Conversation Course Alexandria is provided over 5 levels.
Each level of the English Conversation Course Alexandria is for a duration of 16 hours of which each level is covered over a 4 week period.
An Egyptian English teacher is the dedicated educator during this course, ensuring that your pronunciation, fluency and confidence in general conversation in English improves.
Group lessons with an experienced Egyptian English teacher, guiding you through dedication and commitment. This course helps you gain confidence in speaking English and is ideal before a conversation course with a native speaker.
BRING 6 FRIENDS AND GET YOUR LEVEL FOR FREE
The English Conversation Course Alexandria provided by the English Teacher Alexandria is taught by a Egyptian English teacher. The course duration is 16 hours per level and is available in a group course or private course.
Utilising a variety of coursework from Cambridge University Press and other famous publishers. This course is provided over several weeks and will help you become fluent and confident in speaking English.
GROUP OR PRIVATE COURSE AVAILABLE
Features of every lesson include:
- A superb interactive and engaging lesson
- Egyptian English teacher is there with you
- Up-to-date coursework, providing authentic study sessions
- A lesson plan based on conversation framework and as published by Cambridge University Press
- Utilising high-quality materials and exercises as published by the publishers famous for English learning books
- Structured homework between lessons to develop your skills
- Improve your vocabulary and speaking through interesting articles and excellent coursework
- A fun and relaxed learning environment
- You may ask any questions, to the teacher, at any time
- Excellent tips and techniques to maximise your language skills
- An experienced and qualified Egyptian English teacher
When you take English Conversation Lessons, you will learn how to:
- What techniques to use to improve fluency
- Ensuring you always have something to say
- Pronounce words clearly and talk fluently
- Use appropriate intonation and sentence stresses
- Provide plenty of information in your answers
- Give logical and precise answers
- Utilise new vocabulary accordingly
Each levels covers two main topics and here is the list of topics covered during the English Conversation Course Alexandria.
Social Communication: Introductions and greetings, More about you, Congratulations, Apologies, Good and bad manners, Helping each other, Expressing sympathy.
Personal Life: Daily life, Favourite foods, Personality characteristics, Friends, Childhood memories, Cultural identity, Life story, Future plans, hopes and dreams, Learning styles.
Family Life: Families, Falling in love, Marriage, Having a baby, Growing up, Parenting, After-school, Divorce, Growing old.
Community and Consumer Life: Around town, Community services, Utility services, Mailing services, Telephone services, Shopping in today’s world, Shopping for clothes, Return and exchanges, School and community. Lifelong learning.
Staying Healthy: Taking care of yourself, Staying healthy outdoors, Home remedies, Medical care, Emergency care, Pharmacy, Poisons, Counselling.
Housing: Places to live, Inside your home, Finding the right home, Utility problems, Tenants and landlords, Moving, Answering the door, Neighbourhood problems, Neighbourhood improvements.
Transportation and Travel: Commuting, Learning to drive, Driving problems, Buying a car, On holiday, Travelling by car, Bus and train travel, Air travel.
Finding a Job: Jobs in your community, Your occupation, The right job for you, Looking for a job, Applying for a job, Wages and benefits.
Life at Work: Starting a new job, Instructions at work, Doing a good job, Injuries at work, Deductions from pay, Spending money, Paying taxes, Leaving a job.
In the News: Class news, News media, Weather and natural disasters, Sports news, Entertainment news, Crime in the news, Heroes in the news, Local news, World news, Politics and government in the news.
We believe that we have covered almost all the things that can happen during your every day life with all these topics above. Have we missed anything?
If you have a question then complete the form below, alternatively visit our contact page or FAQ page.