The IELTS Private Preparation Course Alexandria, the intensive private preparation course provided by English Teacher Alexandria, is an IELTS course that truly prepares you for the IELTS test.
The teacher will guide you through a selection of Cambridge University Press and other famous publishers coursework, which are all aimed to get you an advanced band level score of between 6.5 and 7.5 or more.
The course combines the very best in practising the required four skills with interesting topics and is designed to help you perform at your very best.
At English Teacher Alexandria we are very sure that the information, practices and advice contained within our IELTS Private Preparation Course, fully prepares you for all parts of the IELTS test.
Through commitment and dedication together, you can achieve great scores in IELTS. Our IELTS Preparation Course is designed to improve your current level in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
The IELTS Private Preparation Course is available ANY TIME at our office in Alexandria, however we are able to offer an IELTS Group Preparation Course or IELTS Online Preparation Course too.
ACHIEVE IELTS SUCCESS
Private lessons are with highly-experienced native English teachers as well as fully-qualified Egyptian English teachers, all guiding you through dedication and commitment. You choose when, where and what to study.
English Teacher Alexandria provides the IELTS Private Preparation Course Alexandria with the required high-quality materials, fully experienced British English teacher, professional lessons and dedicated commitment to your development.
The IELTS Private Preparation Course Alexandria consists of 5 modules, the duration of each module varies and covers the following skills; IELTS Listening, IELTS Reading, IELTS Writing, IELTS Speaking and IELTS Test Exams.
IDEAL FOR THOSE WITH LIMITED TIME
Features of every lesson include:
- A superb interactive and engaging lesson
- British native English teacher is there with you
- Up-to-date official IELTS test papers, providing authentic study sessions
- A lesson plan based on the IELTS framework and as published by Cambridge University Press
- Utilising high-quality materials and exercises as published by the publishers famous for IELTS books
- Structured homework between lessons to develop your skills
- Improve your IELTS vocabulary and grammar through interesting articles and excellent coursework
- A fun and relaxed learning environment
- You may ask any questions, to the teacher, at any time
- Excellent tips and techniques to maximise your IELTS band level score
- A highly-experienced British native English teacher with a degree whom is TEFL certified and has been working within schools for many years
- Some lessons are provided by American or Egyptian English teachers
During the Listening Lessons you will learn how to:
- How to understand the IELTS Listening paper
- Identify key words in the audio text
- Have a rough idea of the answers required
- Avoid the distractions created to confuse you
- Listen carefully
- Appreciate and understand paraphrasing and synonyms
- Understand a variety of English-speaking accents
- Get through each task accordingly
- Identify opinions, attitude and speakers
During the Listening Lessons, we will work on you improving your listening skills and techniques. Using a wide range of native English accents including my own. A selection of real-life IELTS recordings will be used and you may ask me any questions at anytime.
You will be taught the skills on how to become a totally independent listener, achieve the ability to find the key information and thus enhancing your IELTS Listening paper score.
After a series of my Listening Lessons, you will feel confident to take the IELTS Listening paper in the exam.
When you have Reading Lessons, you will learn how to:
- Read a text or passage with confidence
- Solve each task type accordingly
- Ability to manage your time efficiently
- Understanding how to increase your reading speed
- Improve your reading accuracy
- Recognise paraphrasing and synonyms
- Skim, scan, deduce and evaluate
With our Reading Lessons, we will use a variety of modern techniques to look at real-life IELTS texts, interesting articles about IELTS topics and discussing the coursework books that we use.
Together we will improve your reading techniques, skills and abilities. You will test those abilities with real IELTS test questions and a range of Cambridge University Press exercises.
With my Reading Lessons you will improve your IELTS Reading paper score and be confident to take the IELTS test.
When you take the Writing Lessons, you will learn how to:
- Approach Writing Task 1 and Task 2 correctly
- Observe clearly what each tasks requires from you
- Dedicated and experienced Egyptian English teacher
- Prepare your writing accurately
- Structure your ideas logically and coherently
- Explain your ideas properly and link them cohesively
- Venturing into a wider range of sentence structures
- Avoid repetition and utilise a wider scale of vocabulary
- Use the time effectively
- Don’t panic from the allocated time
Luckily the IELTS is an exam which does not mark your handwriting, so our lessons are perfect for Guided Writing Lessons. We will look at the Writing Tasks for Academic or General Training (depends on your requirements) and the real answers to the IELTS Writing paper questions.
In our Writing Lessons you will learn how to get that higher band level score, effective skills and plenty of practise.
Working together through Guided Writing Lessons you will gain the strengths required for the IELTS Writing paper.
When you take Speaking Lessons, you will learn how to:
- What delay techniques to use to avoid hesitation
- Ensuring you always have something to say
- Pronounce words clearly and talk fluently
- Use appropriate intonation and sentence stresses
- Provide plenty of information in your answers
- Give logical and precise answers
- Wide range of sentence structures
- Utilise new vocabulary accordingly
COURSE INCLUDES 1 IELTS TRIAL EXAM
COURSE IS 24 HOURS WITH TEACHERS AND 6 HOURS OF EXAMS
If you have a question then complete the form below, alternatively visit our contact page or FAQ page.